Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lotto Zhero Evolution


Previously worn by: Luca Toni, Simone Perrotta, Gregory Vignal

Well, these cleats are pretty easy to review as I have worn them over the past 2 years! I wore these cleats throughout the 2006 season, and they were the cleats that I wore in the National Championship game. I found these cleats to fit very well, and they have good durability. They are blades, and are best for natural firm surfaces. I wore them on turf for practice, and on grass for games. They lasted a 6 month college season, so thats approx 100 practice sessions and 24 games. I prefer to wear lighter, tight boots. And at a weight of 8.0 ounces, these are exactly that. Compared to the like of Adidas Predators, these cleats are lighter.

More info on the cleats:

  • Water repellent microfiber upper with EVA padding and asymmetrical lacing
  • Puntoflex, external heel counter
  • Removable anatomical insole with Shock Absorber in the heel area
  • Nylon and fiberglass frame, stitched outsole
  • Wt. 8.0 oz

No comments: