Friday, July 3, 2009

Micheal Owen First Interview as a Manchester United Player

Check out Micheal Owen's first interview as a Manchester United player. Owen's move to United could be an absolutely ingenious move by Alex Ferguson, pending Owen staying away from injury. In my opinion, it is a very smart signing. Owen comes to United on a free transfer, and will be paid an a pay you play contract. How can you go wrong? In a time when Real Madrid are splurging on players, over $200 million so far this summer, a recognized striker who has a reputation for being a goalscorer is pretty good value for money (or should be!) I can see Owen doing great things at United, I will even go out on a limb to say that I think he will hit the 20 goal mark next season in all competitions....you can hold me to it!

No comments: